Friday, December 1, 2006

TomKat buy house that is LITERALLY a piece of shit



Tom Cruise spent roughly $5 Million dollars on a 6 bedroom home in West Sussex, England. The only problem...this first home for the newlyweds is set in the middle of a sewage project.

A resident of the same area stated:

“The stink is appalling. Tom and Katie will have to walk around with clothes-pegs on their noses.

“I can’t believe they have viewed the house.”

Tom just thought that the smell was simply intergalactic Xenunian freedom, as the scientology headquarters is only a mere 3 miles away from his shithouse.

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4[/url] DS SKu2)