Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas.



I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as of late. Here's a story:

Last night my teeth/jaw/head hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep. I waited until 8 am, called the dentist, made an appointment. I went to the dentist, where he informed me that I am so stressed out that I am GRINDING MY TEETH DOWN. He had to reshape my teeth with this thing that made smoke come out of my mouth. Oh, and I have to get a bite guard and wear it to sleep every night, so I'll never be sexy again. On top of being stressed, I'm going to die alone, wearing a retainer.

So yeah, be nice to your cashiers. They are humans. Humans with classes and finals and parties and hangovers. Humans that like conversations about other things than sweaters and coupons.

love, girl #2

Update: I'm not stressed, I just need a root canal. (Free drugs?)

No comments: