Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Meet Britney's new man!



His name...is Jonathan "J.R." Rotem. His occupation...shitty producer. He gave Britney the kiss heard round the world, and apparently that kiss was heard with some mega bass at Hyde, because this joker was let in to the exclusive hollywood club last night. Some of you Britney fans are probably quite disappointed with her apparent choice in a new man. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Britney is trash. Loveable trash, but trash nonetheless. Obviously she will date someone named J.R., or Jim-Bob, or Bojangles. What was most surprising about all of this is that this dude is trying to bring back the piano key tie, this time with a twist of bling (see above). I don't see much difference between what is above, and what is below:



I'm sure Britney and J.R. aren't even really a couple, but if they are...I'm glad she's found someone that can use her fame completely to their advantage just as well, if not better, than our beloved K-Fed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the piano tie almost caused me to shoot coffee through my nose. seriously, it was a close one.

-k

Anonymous said...

lose the tie