Friday, December 22, 2006

Mary J. does something that does not annoy me



2006 really was a great year for Mary J. Blige. It is really unfortunate that a girl I used to work with played "Without You" on repeat for 8 hours every day, because now, I kinda hate Mary. It's not her fault...if you haven't noticed yet, I have a great, all-encompassing sense of unwarranted anger, that can only be overpowered by cuteness. Take this commercial for example. That little girl is totally cute, and the commercial also reminds me of the great Mary songs that I used to love...specifically, Not gon' cry. (EEE-lev-uhn years...) Anyway, I thought I'd try to calm my general anger for the day since we are going into a holiday weekend. Enjoy!

Thanks Crunk & Disorderly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock,
and I'm always hungry for sex.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Feel free to visit my weblog :: hcg injections