Friday, December 15, 2006

Isn't she lovely?



Liza Minnelli steps out in a look that I would absolutely go lesbot for. What I wouldn't do to just run my hands through her painted on eyebrows. Thanks TMZ! While I have the energy and initiative, why not do an afternoon round up!

TMZ is also reporting that Miss USA will be dethroned and replaced by the runner up: Someone who you don't care about. Good news, this Miss USA is black, which I am happy about. No reason, really. I just prefer my Miss USA's to be black.

Paris was dumped by Britney, and turns to Elisha Cuthbert as her new person she keeps around to tell her how "hot" she's being friend. Egotastic

So all the ladies can feel just a bit better about themselves, and for all the men in the world (especially you gay ones who are fixated on the female form, even though you don't want to bone it), even supermodels have some ass problems. Hollywood Tuna

And for some reason...the Courtney Love vag slip isn't causing quite a stir...A Socialite's Life

And, JT will be hosting Saturday Night Live this Saturday. Not bringing sexyback, but maybe bringing a beegee's skit back? BWE

No comments: