Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An "in your face" post, for Lohan, when she falls off the wagon



In an interview with People, Lindsay Lohan says the following things:

1) She has not had a drink in a week. (Part of the reason for this is that she is not of the legal age)
2) She has been in AA for a year.
3) She wants to stop partying and focus on her career.

More of the same, yes. But I just wanted to make and mark this post accordingly, so it is easy for me to come back to on Monday when pictures are released of Lindsay face down in a gutter, with said gutter filled with her own urine. A week is a long, long time for Lohan. She is T-H-I-R-S-T-Y for some boozin' and when it happens, oh my, it will be GLORIOUS! So, I'm just sitting here, biding time, until the eventual train wreck begins.


How long do you think it will take for Lindsay to fall off the wagon? I say 3-4 days. Leave your guesses in the comments! (Also, I would like to adjust my time to 1-2 days if her crazy ass mother has anything to say about it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 days max!