Monday, December 4, 2006

Gwyneth Paltrow likes England the best!



In an interview recently, Gwyneth Paltrow had the following things to say about the American way of life:

"I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America.

People don’t talk about work and money, they talk about interesting things at dinner.

I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans."

And...I don't really care what Gwyneth has to say about America. I think England is sweet because you get to drink pretty much straight from the womb. Gwyneth thinks it is sweet because she gets to talk about dumb shit with other rich people...which, I'm sure she could do here too, if she just gave it a second chance! Gwyneth...we have a TON of dumbassses right here in the good old U S and A that are just waiting to have a pseudo-intellectual, mis-informed, pretentious conversation with you over dinner. But if you want to do the same thing in England...go right ahead. All it means to me is that I won't have to see as many pictures of your fug face or lopsided boobs in the American tabloids (please see picture above, and recall how disgusting she looked at the Oscars that year).

Source

1 comment:

Molly said...

WORD (to this entire post.)