Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bitch wants some (more) money!



"Who the hell is that?", is what you are probably asking yourself right now. Well crazy on the left is Tim Burton, and Tits McGee on the right is his "model, actress, artist, writer and photographer" ex-girlfriend Lisa Marie (funny, she does all that crap and still I've never heard of her). They were together for 10 years or so, and their relationship ended in 2001. Now she wants some more money, and is seeking PALIMONY. I didn't know there was such a thing as palimony, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Turns out, a bunch of celebrities like to sue each other when they are not married, break up, and still want some money. The only time I think this is acceptable is when you gays want to do it. Any other time, I find it to be pretty much ridiculous...

According to Tits McGee, Tim Burton agreed to "financially support her for the rest of her life", and TMZ is reporting that "She alleges that her financial advisors, her lawyer and her friend, Cherry Vanilla, all worked with Burton to make her feel as if she didn't have a case against Burton for lifetime support. According to her suit, 'They unconscionably played upon Plaintiff's emotional weakness by continually telling her that she was facing poverty unless she entered into a settlement with Burton on terms acceptable to Burton.'"

That's right. She faced POVERTY. I guess I can kind of see that, because choosing to be either a model OR an actress OR an artist OR a writer OR a photographer is not a lucrative profession on its own. But I have to believe that if you combine all 5 you MUST be able to make a little bit of money. Oh, and she got $2.7 million dollars and an apartment. All I got from an ex was $10 and a note telling me to "buy myself something pretty". Oh, and the clap. Then someone told me that I wasn't in a relationship with those men, I was doing something called "Prostitution". I had never heard that word before either, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. Sure enough, I'm a whore.

2 comments:

Tiny said...

Tits McGee was in Mars Attacks as the alien dressed up as the slut with Martin Short, and the bitch competetive mom in charlie and the chocolate factory. Also, she had her eyes enlarged to 7 times the normal human size.

Anne said...

I just spit coffee on my keyboard. Thanks for that.