Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A zinger from the Richie



Awwwww snap! This morning after logging in to our Myspace account I was greeted by a lovely new blog entry from none other than Nicole Richie! I'll paste the blog entry below, just in case the high wears off and she deletes her blog, like she generally is known to do...

"BLIND ITEM:
What 35 year old raisin face whispers her order of 3 peices of asparagus for dinner at Chateau everynight, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing the finger at me, and used her last paycheck I wrote her to pay for a publisist instead of a nutritionist?
HINT: Her nickname is lettucecup..."

Now, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that she is talking about her recently fired publisist Rachel Zoe (you had me at raisin face?)...One thing that I do appreciate about Nicole Richie is that she has very little shame, and will dish out all the drama in the public eye. Keep it coming girl! But seriously, how many pieces (notice the correct spelling, Nicole) of asparagus do you order for dinner? 3.5? Plus asparagus makes your pee smell funny...but it does taste like a dream!

No comments: