Tuesday, November 28, 2006

While I was out...



The discontent look on young Hilary Duff's face speaks volumes, as it is announced that she and her (i use this word in the most loosely way possible) "rocker" boyfriend call it quits .

Fret not, dear readers, when one love fails, another (that you equally care less about) emerges, as Derek Jeter and Jessica Biel make out in Vegas. I know Jessica Biel is hot or whatever, but I just don't get why people care about her...she's basically only famous for dat ass, and while I am jealous, I don't think it's worth being famous for. Also, I never cared about Jeter because I hate the Yankees. Discuss.

And in obvious news, Brit flashes her vag to the world AGAIN!. BRITNEY...KFED IS GONNA GET YOUR G.D. KIDS IF YOU KEEP SHOWING YOUR HOO-HA TO THE WORLD. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, SOMEONE BUY THIS GIRL SOME PANTIES. Brit, open a paypal account and I'll personally deposit underwear money in it. Even though you is richer than me, and there is absolutely no reason for me to give you money, and no excuse for you not to wear something that covers your vag, I will donate to a worthy cause.

No comments: