Thursday, November 30, 2006

Robberies, Racism, and Freebasing...Oh My!

TMZ reports that Ethan Embry was robbed at gunpoint Sunday night due to the fact that the culprits recognized him from the movies. The robbers got away with $400 and a watch, which is more than I thought he would have. If I would have wagered a guess, I would say it would have been $1.37 and a half a stick of gum. The only reason he is still recognized is because he looks the same as he did 10 years ago, the last time he was in a movie. I'm guessing he was robbed by some pre-pubescent emo girls who are still watching Empire Records every day.

I'm sure KKKramer is wishing Mel Gibson would keep his jew-hating trap shut, as he is obviously not helping Michael Richards' cause by chiming in. Gibson said the following in regards to the Richards scandal:

“I feel really badly for the guy. He was obviously in a state of stress. You don’t need to be inebriated to be bent out of shape. But my heart went out to the guy. They’ll probably torture him for a while and then let him go. I like him.”

Crazy Mel and Crazy KKKramer -- a racist match made in heaven!

And in my favorite little news story of the day, Best Week Ever transcribed this little gem: a BLIND ITEM from the View!!!:

Rosie: Once there was a person on, and I met them in the green room before and they were fine, and then they were alone for a half-hour. And when they came out on the show, they had a burn mark on the face from…

Barbara Walters: Freebasing.

Rosie: Yeah. Which was so sad. And during the whole interview — cause it was live TV, like yesterday, all I kept thinking of is “How can you help this kid?"

My guess for who this is about is pictured below. HEY! It could happen!!!

3 comments:

banana creme puff said...

yo, isn't that haley joel osmet?

dirkin said...

yea...that is haley joel osment...ethan embry is the guy from can't hardly wait.

tgg said...

YES! that is Haley Joel Osment, he is my guess for Rosie's blind item on the View...see the last line of the post :) I'll move the picture so it is less confusing for all involved, although you have to admit...isn't it nice to see his friendly face again!

-Girl #1