Monday, November 27, 2006

Pete Wentz is lame



Now that I realized that Fall Out Boy truly does suck, just as I imagined (thanks AMA's!), I thought I would try to learn a little more about their guitarist Pete Wentz. So I headed on over to his blog/picture showcase/douche central here, and found out that he spend his saturday night playing with dolls and recounting the story of Fall Out Boy. You can check it out yourself if you want...I thought I had these emo-rock star types figured out, but I had no idea how totally lame they really are. How old are you Pete Wentz?

Here is my favorite part of the Fall Out Boy story:

"after sending a secret emo signal out- the boy were saved by their friend william from the academy is."

A secret emo signal?? I thought all these emo douchebags always denied that their music was "emo" and tried to pass it off as something else, like alterna-powerpop or something equally as ridiculous. I'm glad he embraces his lameness, I guess. And I'm also glad that when he's not taking pictures of himself in the mirror, he's playing with his toys, by himself, just like he did when he was a kid. Way to go, Pete!

4 comments:

Alex said...

you are pretty stupid. obviously pete was kidding. i dont care if you dont like him thats you opinion and this is america. honestly the less people that are googly eyed over pete the better. and more room for the real fans of THE MUSIC. but have you at least listened to thier music? the latest single is called this ain't a scene it's an arms race. check it out before you give up on a really good band.

alex

kat_mathers@yahoo.com

CHEL-C said...

U KNOW U SHOULDN'T JUDGE HIM. U SHOULD REALLY GET 2 KNOW HIM MORE . READ SOME OF THE TEEN MAGS. OR GO 2 THERE WEBSITES. FOB IS REALLY COOL , TRY LISTENING 2 THERE NEW SONG ITS AWSOME.

P.S.

2 ALL THE HATERS OF FOB .... GO FUCK YOURSELVES

CHEL-C said...

oh yah few more things , im sure you do the same thing when your by yourself at home. i would love to see your myspace (if u have 1),im sure u have nude pics(or at least stupid ones on there)

im sure you were or still are a BIG FUCKIN LOSER IN SCHOOL

GO FUCK YOURSELF , BITCH

ADAM said...

Go Fuck your self!!! just cause you dont lyk fallout boy dont force it on us the site is fuckin shit anyway it is full of cock suckin dick edds!!!!!
suck that bitch