Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nicole Richie: Peta's Worst Dressed



“This pelt-wearing party girl is all animal skin and bones,” notes the animal rights group. “She’s an incredible shrinking woman with the heart to match.”

Ashley Olsen is the runner-up. “Wearing fur does add 20 pounds,” PETA says, “but if Ashley wants to fill out her frame, we suggest using a fork instead.”

“Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria also made the worst dressed list. Opines PETA: “You’d think she’d be more sympathetic to the plight of rabbits considering the way she screws around like one on Wisteria Lane.”


Oooooo! Snap! Peta is punny! Whatever the f*** ever. I just shoved a 6 oz. "Garbage Burger" down my throat, so I guess I can't really fault Richie for wearing fur, even though it looks like she's wearing roadkill. I can however, fault both Ashley and Nicole for not eating enough. I do in fact have a "black girl's booty", a real black man told me so! (Thanks, burgers!)


msnbc

No comments: