Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jessica Simpson whores about



Some football player (Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys) is reported to be dating Jessica Simpson. Wow! Jessica Simpson certainly is getting around these days! Now it is off to see who she is really dating!!! I don't know which lucky guy she will choose, but I do know who could care less...Me, along with probably a good portion of the world. I can think of one thing that would make this whole ordeal a bit more interesting... if all the different strands of herpes she will be sure to get from dating sports stars and musicians mutate together to form one version of SUPER-herpes. I then hope that she spreads said SUPER-herpes about hollywood like the plague. Jessica Simpson, I really hope you are listening. I've now voiced TWO christmas wishes to you. I expect to get at least one.

Source

No comments: