Wednesday, November 29, 2006

HELL to the NO LiLO!



Alright Lindsay...There are some things you can do. Hanging out with Paris, being a slut, showing your vag...these are all things that I generally do not have a problem with. One thing, however, that you ABSOLUTELY cannot do is SLAUGHTER a Stevie Nicks song. You already did this once on your album, but now, you've come into my world, bitch. TMZ is reporting that Lindsay butchered the song "Edge of Seventeen" at a...

i'm sorry...i need to collect myself here for a second...breathe, Girl #1, breathe...

....KARAOKE BAR! I take Karaoke very, very seriously, and no, i'm not ashamed to admit that. And when some firecrotch busts all up in my jam and tries to sing a song that she DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE WORDS TO (see the link for a VIDEO of her "performance")...we have a problem.

Please take this as an official challenge, Lohan. Yes. I challenge your bitch ass to a karaoke-off. You can even choose the song, I will waste your ass. I'm not even a good singer, but I will destroy you with my karaoke powers. Trust me, when it comes to Karaoke...I am a force to be reckoned with.

Name the time and place, Lohan. I'll scrounge up some money and make it out to LA if you're too scared to make it to the D. Dear readers, please leave your karaoke favorites in the comments. Just so you know how I roll, I generally like to sing Journey "Don't Stop Believin'", Guns n' Roses "Welcome to the Jungle", or Snoop Dogg's "Gin and Juice". Pick your poison, Lohan.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Benny and the Jets - Elton
She's Gone - Hall n Oats
Working for the weekend - Loverboy